Human Interface: Nakamura Tower» Forums » General

Subject: Do Muramasa Drones go on Bases? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Jorgenson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Do the Muramasa Drones get mounted on a base? Clearly to big for the 25mm and didn't even fit on some spare 40mm ones I have. I noticed my set came with several large bases but haven't figured out what all goes on what bases, so are some of those large ones for the spider drones?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jerry Tresman
United Kingdom
Christchurch
Dorset
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
farseerixirvost wrote:
Do the Muramasa Drones get mounted on a base? Clearly to big for the 25mm and didn't even fit on some spare 40mm ones I have. I noticed my set came with several large bases but haven't figured out what all goes on what bases, so are some of those large ones for the spider drones?

Yes they fit the large bases but I chose not to mount them on bases , in fact the only drones I chose to mount were the Masamune on the flight stands.

If you browse the images on here and the hint site I doubt if you will see them mounted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Krzysztof RabidBlackDog
Poland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They look too good unmounted so I also chose not to use bases.
Their carapace is rather small and legs thin, so a base that big could overwhelm the mini.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Jorgenson
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Thanks. I'm thinking I'm going to do clear acrylic bases for everything, but also think I'll just pass on bases all-together for the spider drones.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.