Subject: Missing Components rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Erwin
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I recently purchased this game and after opening it I realized that there were no Alien Tech cards or dock covers. From what I understand the dock covers is no big deal, but even having never played the game before, I'm pretty sure you can't play without the Alien Tech cards. I went to their website and clicked the replacements link that they have under support and it sent me to a Ship Naked site asking for information about what was missing. Does anyone have any experience with how they are at replacing missing parts? I was really looking forward to finally playing this one, so I was a little more than bummed out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Sampson
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have an extra set of 2nd edition tech cards. They don't have the Alien Frontiers: The Mind Control Helmet since that was a promo at the time; they are just the regular deck. I would be happy to send it to you for a few bucks to cover shipping if you are unable to get replacements.

As for the covers, they are 100% unnecessary and they didn't even come with the earlier editions of the game. All you need to do is put dice that are from the colors not in use over the spots that need to be blocked.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Erwin
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Cool. I'll let you know if I don't hear anything back from them. Very much appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Erwin
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As a follow up, I contacted the company and they sent me a complete deck of the missing Alien Tech cards. Now I just need to get this game on the table!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.