Warhammer Quest: The Adventure Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: no chance to get the character expansions? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
George Yourgos Yirgis
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
Is it too late to get them? Argh, I didn't even know they were out. Looks like they are sold out everywhere and I assume they won't be reprinted. Sads.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vernan Stanton
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Trapped In A World I Never Made...
mbmbmbmbmb
Ebay is always a good place to check.
It's where I bought my character expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmb
nightboy wrote:
Is it too late to get them? Argh, I didn't even know they were out. Looks like they are sold out everywhere and I assume they won't be reprinted. Sads.

Dig deep and look hard. Some of the smaller online sites might have them still for reasonable prices. If I see any I will PM you. Setup up email notification on the larger sites that let you and be quick to respond. Other than that you might have to pay the higher prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
now that I got mine, I'll share the intel. Thewarstore.com still lists the print on demand expansions as in stock. Just ordered mine. 6.95 flat shipping, got trollslayer as well as the 2 POD for talisman. There's still a lot of stock of the boxed expansions out there. I'm having trouble finding the Foul Play expansion for Blood Bowl Team Manager.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
I wish I could play more games.
badge
Collecting games is not playing games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Kilteddispatcher wrote:
now that I got mine, I'll share the intel. Thewarstore.com still lists the print on demand expansions as in stock. Just ordered mine. 6.95 flat shipping, got trollslayer as well as the 2 POD for talisman. There's still a lot of stock of the boxed expansions out there. I'm having trouble finding the Foul Play expansion for Blood Bowl Team Manager.

You are my hero of the day, I needed a foul play expansion plus all the death angel expansions. Got them all in this order. I thank you ever so kindly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kilteddispatcher wrote:

Thanks a lot for this!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mosbaugh
United States
san leandro
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
Happy to help y'all. I doubled back and got Foul Play from them as well. The boxed expansions haven't spiked quite yet on Amazon but the pOD like nether realm are now like $50. It's ridiculous. I'm bummed about this game being orphaned, and I doubt GW will continue it or hand the license off to someone else... Time for the more creative folks here to start homebrewing quests!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mb
Kilteddispatcher wrote:

Thank you so much for this information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James McHugh
United States
Chicago
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Kilteddispatcher wrote:

I want to thank you also but my wallet has an issue with you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
George Yourgos Yirgis
Japan
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you, Kilteddispatcher. I ordered the character packs. If you are ever in Kobe, I will shout you a beer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mb
So I checked on my order from TheWarStore and it shows that the items are on backorder. Oh dear. Seemed a little too good to be true. Now to see if they cancel the order in a day or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine also says "1 Ordered, 0 In Stock Item Backordered" for each of the items I ordered. It was nice while it lasted. Cancellation expected, no hard feelings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
danny kessel
Netherlands
Breda
Noord-Brabant
flag msg tools
I got mine last week, but that was via a Dutch website. As I live in the Netherlands, that's perfectly fine for me, but I don't know if they also deliver abroad.

Costs per expansion, 4,95 euro. (Exclusive shipping, which might differ per country)
Site used: http://www.summoner.nl/productinfo.php?product_id=45984

But could be interesting for some?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fernando Robert Yu
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Both the trollslayer and witch hunter expansions also backordered..oh well..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
Chalfont
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This place is claiming to have two copies of both characters:

http://www.truenorthgames.ca/product/warhammer-quest-troll-s...

I could be wrong but I seem to remember that when I ordered these two expansions in July from CoolStuff that they were both showing as low stock. I added the base game, mainly to get over the $100 free shipping mark. I usually like to try out a game before buying expansions but figured for the under $10 price and seeing the low stock I decided to add it on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Metäl Warrior
Netherlands
flag msg tools
Placed my order for Space Hulk and Warhammer Quest expansions from TheWarStore only earlier today as I had no idea something like this happens. Just got a mail saying many items are sold out, but that they're looking for them from suppliers. They're filling this weekend's orders in order of receiving them, so I'm probably the last one with zero chances. Was ready to pay 45 USD for shipping to Netherlands, too.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth for both FFG and GW.

Bummed.

egg_citizen wrote:
I got mine last week, but that was via a Dutch website. As I live in the Netherlands, that's perfectly fine for me, but I don't know if they also deliver abroad.

Costs per expansion, 4,95 euro. (Exclusive shipping, which might differ per country)

That's where I got my Space Hulk from. They're sold out, checked by email.

Double bummed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Femme Worth
msg tools
mb
Jaffeli wrote:
Placed my order for Space Hulk and Warhammer Quest expansions from TheWarStore only earlier today as I had no idea something like this happens. Just got a mail saying many items are sold out, but that they're looking for them from suppliers. They're filling this weekend's orders in order of receiving them, so I'm probably the last one with zero chances. Was ready to pay 45 USD for shipping to Netherlands, too.

Leaves a bad taste in my mouth for both FFG and GW.

Bummed.

egg_citizen wrote:

That's where I got my Space Hulk from. They're sold out, checked by email.

Double bummed.

Did you email them first? Got nothing from them. :\

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trevor S.
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gosh, they are everywhere here. Of course, I do live in St. Paul, MN.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Dove
United States
Las Animas
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I checked the war store for both Fury of Dracula and these expansions and came up empty handed. Any other leads other than ebay?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kordos D'Noir
Australia
Adelaide
South Australia
flag msg tools
I got them off miniature market a couple of days ago
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Hodges
United States
Buford
Georgia
flag msg tools
I would also really love to get my hands on these expansions. I have been searching like crazy online to no avail. If anyone knows where to get them please let me know!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reed Dawley
United States
Delmar
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I was able to snag one of each expansion at my FLGS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael B
United States
Brea
California
flag msg tools
pew pew pew
mbmbmbmbmb
It looks like a few came back in stock on CSI.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Frank La Terra
Australia
flag msg tools
CSI was out of stock when I just looked. soblue
Man this sucks nuts, especially when I'm on limited internet these days.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Mr Skeletor wrote:
CSI was out of stock when I just looked. soblue
Man this sucks nuts, especially when I'm on limited internet these days.

In stock at cardhaus right now, shipping is a bit expensive on them though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.