2 Posts

7 Wonders Duel» Forums » Rules

Subject: 7 wonders Duel rules clarification please! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jonathan Fagan
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just got my hands on Duel and played and enjoyed my first game. There were a few things that weren't clear and wondered if any kind souls would help make sure we are playing it right!

1. If you have a resource that costs 1 to get (e.g: the card has a stone with a little 1 coin at the top) you can purchase as many as needed to construct the card you have chosen.

2. If paying for a resource you don't have its 2 coins plus a coin for each one of the resource your opponent has - is this only the pure resources of that card or any card with that resource e.g: during later stages where you get cards which say have papyrus or glass etc

3. Can you only pay for resources you don't have to construct cards into your city or can you do the same for wonders? My fiancée ended up with no stone making facilities and therefore we thought couldn't build 2/4 wonders.
Is that right or could she have paid 2 + amount of stone I had to cover why she needed in that respect?

Any other rules that you needed clarification on would also be great as sure we didn't do everything right first time!

Cheers for any help!

Jon

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre P.
France
Strasbourg
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
1) Yes

2) brown/grey cards

3) you can buy resources for whatever use: buildings or wonders.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.