GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 125.35
47% of Goal | left
1.When Prone does the Quick Fire action include Quick Melee?
I played any quick fire action is read as quick attack e.g. Quick Fire / Melee
EDIT for answers - Grapple : Change Weapon, quick fire, melee or sweep.
Prone : Change Weapon, quick fire, Crawl, Stand Up ,Aimed Fire or Alert.
2. When spawning a Roamer do you still do an outcome roll for number of zombies?
I treated as any other spawn and used both tables.
Toucan play that game posted " I think Roamers should only ever spawn 1 zombie. "
The rules do use singular in they refer to a Roamer but I think it was just to illustrate each roamer p
Placement , I keep getting overrun by hordes of roamers , so maybe I am making it to hard.
EDIT for answers - Roamer is one roamer do not roll on outcome table.
Edit to add:-
If that is not in the rules, you should add it to the FAQ.
Zombie Infected Classes
Infected Class 1 = Newborn
Infected Class 2 = Zombie
Infected Class 3 = Digger
Infected Class 4= Raptor
4. Priorities for charging Infected. Do they stay focused on the subject of the charge.
Infected will always go for the closest target, so if charging for a target within los brings it within smell range of another target they switch to the closest.
- Last edited Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:07 pm (Total Number of Edits: 3)
- Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:15 am
1. You can only quick fire / aimed fire from prone position, not melee. you can only melee in a grapple.
2. From the rule book: "A roamer is a single class 2 “zombie” infected" so yeah, you're making it harder for yourself, a roamer is just 1