Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Rule book page 2 says about the crystals that

green - value of 1
yellow - value of 3
red - value of 5

But all rules says that crystals are one victory point per crystal, or did i misunderstood the rules? The only page i have found that describes the value of crystals is page 2.

During the setup do you place crystals in each region blingdly or do you place only green crystals in each region (and later on game draw crystals blindly from the bag?)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Remus Rhymus
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Steal yo
badge
ur face
mbmbmbmbmb
Green = 1
Yellow = 3
Red = 5

Make change when needed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Mathias
United States
Hendersonville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
El_Mutanto wrote:

green - value of 1
yellow - value of 3
red - value of 5

But all rules says that crystals are one victory point per crystal, or did i misunderstood the rules? The only page i have found that describes the value of crystals is page 2.

During the setup do you place crystals in each region blingdly or do you place only green crystals in each region (and later on game draw crystals blindly from the bag?)

You never draw crystals blindly. You place the amount of crystals listed on the board space into the spaces during set up. And add crystals when tokens and events instruct, and at the beginning of battles.

The crystals have values just like money in other games, to help you have large amount of crystals in an area, with out having a large number of physical crystals to place there.

If you need 7 crystals in a region you can put 7 green, or 1 red and 2 green, or 2 yellow and 1 green.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grant Rodiek
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
El_Mutanto wrote:

green - value of 1
yellow - value of 3
red - value of 5

The others are correct. They are literally just denominations like 1/3/5/10
In 7 wonders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Petteri Heino
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
HerrohGrant wrote:
El_Mutanto wrote:

green - value of 1
yellow - value of 3
red - value of 5

The others are correct. They are literally just denominations like 1/3/5/10
In 7 wonders.

Ok. We played today then correctly. The other guys in my gaming group were able to understand this what it means

Thanks for the answers. Game was "super fun"!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.