Subject: Check out Board Game Bataille featuring Kemet rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dustin Boatman
United States
New Iberia
Louisiana
flag msg tools
Hey guys, I am part of a group of gamers from South Louisiana collectively known as Krewe De Gumbo, also known as Board Game Gumbo for board game reviews and thoughts on gaming in general. Our founder B.J. does a segment on The Dice Tower known as "Spice it Up", where he gives game recommendations to "spice up" your gaming. Anyway, we started a new series on our web site called Board Game Bataille(french for battle) where we nominate games in a certain category and we pretty much just argue our cases on which ones are better. Anyway, we did our first one on "Dudes on a Map" games and Kemet is one of the games featured. I enjoyed this list because this is my favorite genre of game, and I like to argue, lol. Anyway, check it out here and give us your thoughts on which games you prefer and why!

https://boardgamegumbo.wordpress.com/2016/09/09/board-game-b...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.