Terraforming Mars» Forums » General

Subject: FryxGames - Activity on Forums ... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
I just wanted to say how awesome it is when game publishers, and designers, are so active on the forums of their games. It really helps, and shows a passion when they take the time to answer all the various questions of the fans of their games.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:
I just wanted to say how awesome it is when game publishers, and designers, are so active on the forums of their games. It really helps, and shows a passion when they take the time to answer all the various questions of the fans of their games.

Thanks.

Indeed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Feliz Navidad!
United States
Muncy
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WBuchanan wrote:

Thanks.

Amen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Enoch Fryxelius
msg tools
WBuchanan wrote:

Thanks.

The reason we're so fast is because I'm afraid that if I don't write my reply fast enough, Jacob or Jonathan is going to write before I get a chance. And they don't answer nearly as good as I would...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Buchanan
Canada
flag msg tools
mb
EagleEye80 wrote:

The reason we're so fast is because I'm afraid that if I don't write my reply fast enough, Jacob or Jonathan is going to write before I get a chance. And they don't answer nearly as good as I would...

You should keep score. Or do you? ha.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Caminha
Brazil
Rio de Janeiro
RJ
flag msg tools
And so it begins...
mb
Nothing like a friendly family competition
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.