Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The rules (12.2, 12.3) refer to the New Orleans "track". Is the track the same as the box?

I can see three possibilities. the track is:

1) the same as the New Orleans box (I don't think that is right because 12.2 implies the track is composed of multiple boxes).
2) the three LA boxes (New Orleans, Natchez and Baton Rouge)
3) Something else I am missing.

Thanks in advance-

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Williams
Poland
Wrocław
Dolny Śląsk
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
TedW wrote:
The rules (12.2, 12.3) refer to the New Orleans "track". Is the rack the same as the box?

I can see three possibilities. the track is:

1) the same as the New Orleans box (I don't think that is right because 12.2 implies the track is composed of multiple boxes).
2) the three LA boxes (New Orleans, Natchez and Baton Rouge)
3) Something else I am missing.

Thanks in advance-

I agree it seems a little confusing terminology, but 12.2, 12.3.4 and 12.3.6 seem to make it clear that the entire track leading to New Orleans is the "New Orleans track".

Note also that the New Orleans track is part of "The West" (see 12.3), which also includes "The West box"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
suPUR DUEper
United States
Villa Hills
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah, okay, that makes sense. So all the locations on the map are part of the New Orleans track (including Frankfort, etc.).

Back to the game- thanks Russ!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.