GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 99.18
39.7% of Goal | left
Evansville no-ship math trade to be completed during Extra Life event at St. Peter's (Highland) UCC - 7014 Darmstadt Road, Evansville, IN (trading will commence on Friday, October 21st at 7:00 PM).
For your participation in the math trade, consider making a donation to Children's Miracle Network through my Extra Life page at the following link: http://www.extra-life.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.pa...
Trade GeekList: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/214068/2016-evansvill...
Below I have included some helpful information and that was used from a previous math trade:
If you are participating in this math trade use of the OLWLG (Online Want List Generator) is mandatory for creating your want list(s) (please remember to tip JeffyJeff some GG for his support).
If you have never used the OLWLG before, please read this: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/OLWLG
And if you're still unsure, feel free to ask questions in the discussion thread. It's not hard... really... the core idea is that you post stuff you are willing to trade and then choose things others have listed that you'd be willing to trade each of your items for. You'll only ever give something away if you also receive something in exchange for it that you choose! And if there's nothing you want for a given title you don't have to trade it.
Key dates and times
Open for posting games: Now through Friday, October 7th, 2016, 9:00 CDT.
Want list submission period: Friday, October, 7th, 2016 (shortly after submission closes) to Friday, October 14th, 2016, 9:00 CDT.
Results will be posted shortly thereafter.
OK - some simple rules - please take a few seconds to realize that you are responsible for abiding by these rules if participating whether you read them or not:
* Please do not delete items or sweeteners once you have listed them. You can always submit a blank want list for an entry if you've traded it away before the deadline. If you do it can mess things up with the OLWLG.
* Errors made by you will NOT invalidate the results. You will be expected to honor your trades even if you made a mistake, so please carefully review your wants list(s) before submitting them. You can always make changes BEFORE the end of the submission period but NOT after it.
* This is a no-ship event. All exchanges are to be made at the location specified about AT THE TIME SPECIFIED ABOVE. If you cannot attend in-person, you can still participate but you must find someone who is willing to act as your proxy at the event (taking your games there for you and picking up your new games). If all else fails, you will be responsible to arrange trading games outside of the event (either in-person or shipping).
* Non-game entries must be added as "Outside the Scope of BGG" (game id 23953), Miscellaneous Game Merchandise (game id 22104) or "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" (game id 5985). Please also note the use of the "alt name" tag that the OLWLG supports in order to properly view your items over there.
* If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
* You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box) and edition of your item in the description. If your item is not the English version or a multilingual version that includes English rules then the supported languages MUST be disclosed in the description (copies/printouts of English rules are fine, but it must be disclosed that the game was not originally English from the manufacturer). This includes sweeteners.
* For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it is complete solely because the person giving it to you told you it was. If a game is found to be missing pieces then it will be the giver's responsibility to rectify that. Also, remember that just because something is "new in shrink" doesn't mean that you shouldn't disclose any dings and dents. It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.
* You are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available. This is a very easy thing to do. Just click on "My Geek", then "Contributions" and finally on "GeekList Items". You will then be able to see your items without having to find them in the trade GeekList along with any comments that people have made. You will only need to go back to the trade GeekList to make adjustments or answer questions if there were any.
Other useful information
OWLG Metric Used: USER-TRADING Seed=12345 Iterations=5
Want list submission
* You can start creating your want lists any time after the start of the event.
* Please note that it's best to work on your want lists and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
* Submissions may be made at any time after the listing period has ended. If you will be unavailable during the want list submission period but still wish to participate, contact me directly and we can discuss the possibility of you submitting early.
* Remember that you may have saved your want lists, but they have NOT been submitted until you press the green button in step 4 and received a confirming Geekmail.
* You are not obliged to trade anything you put up for offer. If you offer a game, but see nothing that you are willing to accept for it in trade, you can submit a blank want list for it, or not submit one at all. If, however, you do submit a want list for a game, then it is expected that you will honor any trade that the TradeMaximizer comes up with. You will not receive anything you did not list as acceptable for the game(s) you have offered, so it is important to check your want lists when they are posted publicly (see above dates), to correct any errors.
So enter lots of items and have fun!
- Last edited Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Sep 11, 2016 5:31 pm
We have about 5 days left to submit games to the Geeklist.