Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Bugh
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
It is not clear to me the rules governing cards in your hand (equipment and weapons) versus cards played on the table. Are all the cards you play on the table next to your character card considered in your inventory? But you are allowed to hold additional cards in your hand that are not in your inventory?

I presume cards played have to be accounted for in your backpack, i.e., they may require inventory markers be placed in your backpack slots, but cards in your hand do not?

Also, I have the Looting skill that allows me to attempt to steal items (equipment or weapons) from another player's hand. In this case what does "from their hand" mean? Just the cards in their hand may be stolen and not the ones already played on the table?

Regards,
Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Bugh
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is this addressed in another post? If so, can you point me to it. Thanks.

Rob

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Donnelly
Canada
Unspecified
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also baffled by this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon B
United States
New York
flag msg tools
Wow, I've played a few times and never had a hand... I've always laid all my cards out on the table. I'd also like clarification on this.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Huntley
United States
Wasilla
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As far as I can tell, you can have a hand of three cards maximum that can be used for trading / holding in case your inventory of 6 blocks is full. You can "hold" up to 6 blocks worth of equipment on you, face up. The reasoning for having items in your hand, especially if you don't need them, is to offer as trades. From what I recollect, you can't trade items that are face up in front of you, but I could be wrong.

Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.