Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Trying to set up the ROK side using the Vassal module.

It looks like the ROK AMPH is in the Naval Inventory, why isn't it with the other tokens in the Setup bunch to the right?
Why is it mentioned that the Japanese units are only setup "if available", do I have to roll on a table I missed to determine if I can use them or is this just a matter of personal preference/consensus with my opponent?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
Trying to set up the ROK side using the Vassal module.

It looks like the ROK AMPH is in the Naval Inventory, why isn't it with the other tokens in the Setup bunch to the right?
Why is it mentioned that the Japanese units are only setup "if available", do I have to roll on a table I missed to determine if I can use them or is this just a matter of personal preference/consensus with my opponent?

I can't aswer as to the VASSAL question, but the Japanese are only available if they enter the war via the International Posture Matrix. Even if they do, the ground units are only available if Optional Rule 15.8 is in play (or 15.10).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh sorry, I thought you were involved in the design of the Vassal module. The International Posture Matrix is not used in Standard scenarios and obviously no urban hexes in Seoul are DPRK-controlled so I assume only the helo would be available from the start and the Airborne brigade would only become available under the direst circumstances?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
Oh sorry, I thought you were involved in the design of the Vassal module. The International Posture Matrix is not used in Standard scenarios and obviously no urban hexes in Seoul are DPRK-controlled so I assume only the helo would be available from the start and the Airborne brigade would only become available under the direst circumstances?

Oh, yes. I answered the wrong question!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.