Evolution: Climate» Forums » General

Subject: I Got to Play Evolution: Climate at WashingCon and.... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Schema Man
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
...it's great! The climate track adds an interesting new dimension to the decision making and I think it makes a game that I already like a lot even better. The new traits are cool (or I guess you could say hot too depending on where the climate marker is) and the event cards looked good as well. I can't wait for the shipment to come in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
steven smolders
Belgium
Heist-op-den-Berg
Antwerpen
flag msg tools
Love to play boardgames with my family and spending time toghter
mbmbmbmbmb
Same here i can't wait for my conversion kit to arrive. I hear nothing but good things about climate.

I also enjoy evolution with the flight expansion. I asked if they could be mixed toghter and it's possible but some cards and events have to be removed to keep the game balanced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Webb
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
wolverine1977 wrote:
Same here i can't wait for my conversion kit to arrive. I hear nothing but good things about climate.

I also enjoy evolution with the flight expansion. I asked if they could be mixed toghter and it's possible but some cards and events have to be removed to keep the game balanced.

I wonder how that would play out, since it can get pretty dicey at times trying to keep a large-body avian fed. Can't wait to give it a shot!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.