5,067 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
31.9% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Damo Damo
msg tools
Original Kickstarter update

Quote:
As promised this update will contain some renders, some of these are revised versions of models you’ve already seen, while others are previously unseen. We’ll start off with those that have been revised. These are all still works in progress.

Large Hollow Soldier

The Large Hollow Soldier, or Hulking Hollow as he was known throughout the duration of the campaign, was a model that seemed to be ‘moth eaten’ rather than ‘Hollow’ in his previous state. Since the close of the Kickstarter he’s been cleaned up, had some extra detail added to what’s left of his face. He’s even been on the receiving end of some fresh new threads!

Gargoyle

The Gargoyle model was one that several weren’t sure about during the Kickstarter. He’s been revisited with some new wings, some armour on his arms, and had his trusty shield added. These extra details really bring the model to life, and it looks to be a thoroughly enjoyable one for gamers and hobbyists alike!

Invader

The Core box Invader wasn’t necessarily a model we felt was lacking in any department, but he just felt a bit out of place. As a result, he’s been given an overhaul, and I don’t use that term lightly. I won’t go into too much detail on this one, the model speaks for itself!

Ok, that’s the revised models done for the time being… I guess you guys and gals want some new shinies, right?!

Pursuer

I mean… Just look at it, I’m trying to be impartial on this update… But just look at it! Big fan of this one, hope you all are too!

Sif, the Great Grey Wolf

This is the final render you’ll be getting in this update, so we figured we’d make it an exciting one. Much like the Invader, this doesn’t really need much of an introduction… So here you go. Sif, the Great Grey Wolf!

BackerKit Update

Finally, here’s the information you have been waiting for!

As you can see from the work we’ve been doing, and the recent updates - we are working very hard to meet the production deadlines and quality standards this product deserves. We also want to ensure it arrives on time. We closed the Late Pledges on the 2nd of September and will now no longer be taking any more orders until retail.

Although BackerKit was due out 1-2 months after the Kickstarter ended, unfortunately this has run away from us slightly. Due to the scale of the project and our unlocked stretch goals, our estimates for weights of the product you will be getting in the pledges need to be as accurate as possible. This is to ensure we don't end up costing our backers extra due to lack of information on our end.

We are in the final stages of gathering this information and can confirm that the BackerKit will be released to everyone in October - this is for ALL backers - Kickstarter and Late Pledge Backers. As we have stated before, this will mean you can then pay for your shipping and choose all the goodies (and add additional items if you want) that will arrive with you in April next year.

Thank you once again for your patience.

Praise the Sun! \[T]/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The invader looks like one of the abyss watchers, hope that doesn't get confusing if they ever bring that boss over. Ironically I think it's more out of place now as I can't unsee myself getting invaded by watchers now, oh well I'll just stick to the invaders expansion.

Nice to see Sif's model, and he looks good too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Larkus
Germany
Herten
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mhh not a fan of the pursuer, I must say. Sure, he's floating around and rushing at you when you fight him, but somehow this pose here looks like he's tiptoeing across rocks or somehting...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Behold Steamforged games! No longer must you use the Abyss Watchers for invading, for I have found you an even better model to base the invader after!

I wish I could post this on the kickstarter page
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Treasure
United Kingdom
Romsey
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That mask still gives me nightmares. Man I love that game, roll on the DLC and next playthrough!

I have high hopes that the BG is the toolkit they claim that will allow a lot of scenario and campaign customisation.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Liolio
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Is the large hollow soldier from any particular game? I don't remember a hollow wielding an axe like that..

Still, he looks much better than that last thing they had.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Kerrison
United Kingdom
Exeter
Devon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pretty sure they're in Dark Souls 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.