$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 83.63

5,555 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
35% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

Next War: Korea» Forums » Rules

Subject: Off-map boxes rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Marco Poutré
Canada
St-Jean-sur-Richelieu
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
Yes... I still like 'em 32 years later...
mbmbmbmbmb
Just to make sure I understand how they work :

If I have a helo in the Japan off-map box, can it provide support to a combat in Korea?
If I start my movement in Busan, is it correct that I would count 7 hexes of highway and then 1 hex of primary road to enter hex 4623? Could I enter hex 4322 using 7 hexes of highway + 1 hex of Rough? Is it 8 hexes to Airmobile a unit to hex 4322 (And I continue counting from there if I want to Airmobile it further inland?) Same if I have a helo in Busan, I first have to count the hexes to reach Korea and then the number of hexes to the combat to know whether or not I'm in range?
And to confirm the delimitation of hexes, entering hex 4023 is 7 hexes and hex 3823 is 8 hexes?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitchell Land
United States
Ballwin
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Marcon wrote:
Just to make sure I understand how they work :

If I have a helo in the Japan off-map box, can it provide support to a combat in Korea?


No, but it can Rebase from there to the peninsula [5.5.3.1 in the latest version of the GSR available in the Support Folder]


Quote:
If I start my movement in Busan, is it correct that I would count 7 hexes of highway and then 1 hex of primary road to enter hex 4623?


Yes.


Quote:
Could I enter hex 4322 using 7 hexes of highway + 1 hex of Rough?


Yes.

Quote:
Is it 8 hexes to Airmobile a unit to hex 4322 (And I continue counting from there if I want to Airmobile it further inland?) Same if I have a helo in Busan, I first have to count the hexes to reach Korea and then the number of hexes to the combat to know whether or not I'm in range?


Yes.

Quote:
And to confirm the delimitation of hexes, entering hex 4023 is 7 hexes and hex 3823 is 8 hexes?


Yes.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.