Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Xanthe
United States
Hancock
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played the game twice so far and love the dark humor and beautiful artwork. I have one clarification question. I think I know the answer and other forum questions kind-of touched on the answer but I want to be very clear.

Any text information on cards like the Concierge "Immediately place a Room Service token..." only applies after the card is built as an annex. Correct? "Immediately" means as soon as you build it not as soon as you take it into your hand. I hope so, that is how I've been playing it.

thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
brian
United States
Cedar Lake
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zopie71 wrote:
I've played the game twice so far and love the dark humor and beautiful artwork. I have one clarification question. I think I know the answer and other forum questions kind-of touched on the answer but I want to be very clear.

Any text information on cards like the Concierge "Immediately place a Room Service token..." only applies after the card is built as an annex. Correct? "Immediately" means as soon as you build it not as soon as you take it into your hand. I hope so, that is how I've been playing it.

thanks

Correct. Card text only comes into play if the card is built as an annex. it is ignored for all other purposes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.