Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have 28 (instead of the 25 as stated in the rule book) grain tokens and 37 (instead of 44) "1 Food" tokens in my game. Anybody else have that issue?

Edited: I meant 37, not 27. It's good to see that I don't have an incomplete game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danny S
msg tools
I think my copy of the game also came with 28 grain pieces and 37 "1 food" chits.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Björn Ericson
Sweden
Stockholm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I got a reply from Mayfair earlier that there is a misprint in the rules; there's supposed to be 44 food in total, i.e. 37 1-food and 7 5-food.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There is no where enough sheep included, even with the multiplier tokens. I added a dozen sheep.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Tang
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
biffta wrote:
There is no where enough sheep included, even with the multiplier tokens. I added a dozen sheep.

Yeah, I play two-player and even then the number of sheep seem to be insufficient. Are sheep meeples the same across the board? I want to buy an additional set of sheep that resemble the ones already in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark O'Reilly
United Kingdom
Chester
Cheshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Antonio, I think most of the sheep meeples are the same. Certainly the ones I picked up from boardgameextras are
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.