Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower» Forums » Rules

Subject: Large Rules Errata 1.1 Published rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt Blunderbuss
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
I don't know why this is so hard to find, but a huge errata was published. This greatly changes how respites and ambushes work, among other things.

https://www.games-workshop.com/resources/PDF/AoS_Errata/ENG_...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
BGGBlunderbuss wrote:
I don't know why this is so hard to find, but a huge errata was published. This greatly changes how respites and ambushes work, among other things.

BGG doesn't allow file uploads for GW games, but this was announced in a previous thread (which is currently the top hot thread when you visit the Silver Tower page) and has been discussed in several others.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Sharkey
United States
Maryland
flag msg tools
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
BGG doesn't allow file uploads for GW games, but this was announced in a previous thread (which is currently the top hot thread when you visit the Silver Tower page) and has been discussed in several others.

Oh really? I was wondering why we weren't seeing any getting put on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Off The Shelf Board Game Reviews
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, that went live August 18th or 19th I think.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Blunderbuss
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
RedMonkeyBoy wrote:
BGGBlunderbuss wrote:

Huh, no idea how I missed it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Stanoch
United States
Bradenton
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am surprised by the number of corrections. It is a hassle to constantly review the errata when playing the cards (Exploration, Skill, etc.).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
carthagenj wrote:
I am surprised by the number of corrections. It is a hassle to constantly review the errata when playing the cards (Exploration, Skill, etc.).

It's a very thorough document. I don't feel like there are that many corrections of mistakes (the respite is the big one). A lot of it is clarification on the wording, and some are for a very specific rooms or events so rarely crop up.

I was most concerned about errors in the adventure book or on the skill/item cards. So I got a pack of coloured sticky dots. I put one on each card or book reference that had a correction, and then placed a corresponding dot in the FAQ. Now I don't have to keep referring to the FAQ just to make sure.

I also rewrote the rulebook so it was more procedural, and included any clarifications from the FAQ in it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano Martorana
Italy
Torino
flag msg tools
I am amazed by the fact that GW has not yet translated the faq in several other languages in which it was published. For now only in English. Let's say they do not know what is the customer care ....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alessio Massuoli
Italy
Terni
TR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
redbairon wrote:
I am amazed by the fact that GW has not yet translated the faq in several other languages in which it was published. For now only in English. Let's say they do not know what is the customer care ....

I had the same thought - not because english is bad to read, just because I was basically forced to buy the italian edition from their website (ok, you can search by product id instead of by name, but come on), then I cannot get neither a FAQ nor additional game content in the same language.

I like GW's customer care, but I think this follow-up of the game is a bit half-assed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.