Hide
6 Posts

Warhammer 40,000: Conquest» Forums » General

Subject: Reprinting Cycles? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John McArdle
msg tools
What with the news of 40K going to be defunct soon, Ive been looking at completing my existing collection of cards. That said, I cannot for the life of me find any of the death cycle cards for sale anywhere. You guys think FF is going to ship anymore to retailers before Conquest is done? If I can't have a complete set, i'll probably offload what I have on Ebay as my completionist neurosis is a nightmare.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Schutte
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
As stated in their announcement unless it was already printed no more production. Just depends what all is sitting in warehouses. Local game stores would be your best bet, all of mine have way too much stock.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skaak
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I highly doubt they'll do another printing, but you never know. The latest packs seem to be selling out fast (or perhaps not very many were printed?), so I suppose it's possible they'll do one last printing before the final deadline early next year (though more likely they won't; from a business sense, it's better to sell out stuff they already had in the pipeline and make a few people who miss out mad than print more product they may or may not even be able to shift).

Probably your best bet would be to see if an FLGS can special order it. It's possible there's some product waiting with distributors. Alternately, lesser-known OLGS might have things in stock.

Good luck!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mathew rynich
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Your other hope is that after the game finally ends you will probably find some auctions selling off whole collections. If enough of those spring up the prices may be reasonable. You could pick up your missing cards that way.

I doubt there will be another printing from what we read in the announcement. It almost sounds like they need to cease selling all GW licensed games by the beginning of next year. From that perspective it would be preferable for FFG to just clear out their inventory now rather than run the risk of having a surplus when the times comes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobin Lopes
United States
Thornton
Dark Side of the Moon
flag msg tools
Serving the Emperor since 1971
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Check Team Covenant - they have a lot of the Deathworld cycle - including the first which is going for 2x MSRP on Amazon. They don't have the second pack but you can probably find it somewhere.

Here's the link: http://teamcovenant.com/store/shop/conquest.html?cat=422

Good luck.

-tpl
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Tabbutt
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Check out CoolStuffInc. I was just on their site, and they have a ton of the packs in stock, looks like at least 3-4 different ones of each cycle. And they are all ~20% off or so.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.