$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 76.25

5,182 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
32.7% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
13 Posts

Arkham Horror: The Card Game» Forums » General

Subject: WHEN does this ship? I'm going insane... rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]

Orlando
Florida
msg tools
mb
...from anticipation
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared Lock
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Inkwell84 wrote:
I'm going insane

That's to be expected.
26 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kārlis Jēriņš
Latvia
Riga
flag msg tools
I'm a sheep.
badge
A lovely, fluffy sheep.
mbmbmbmbmb
Supposed to premiere at Arkham Nights mid-October, so stores should have it shortly after that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lukas Hejtman
Czech Republic
flag msg tools
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
Supposed to premiere at Arkham Nights mid-October, so stores should have it shortly after that.


There is still chance that ship from China will be sunk by Cthulhu. Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!
21 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Z
Germany
Heidelberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Froggery wrote:
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
Supposed to premiere at Arkham Nights mid-October, so stores should have it shortly after that.


There is still chance that ship from China will be sunk by Cthulhu. Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!


Best answer ever^^

I really hope so^^ , because in that case there is chance the we "De Tschermons" (Germans) can play it bevor your folks can

*crossfinger*
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Yee
Canada
Brampton
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Froggery wrote:
TheNameWasTaken wrote:
Supposed to premiere at Arkham Nights mid-October, so stores should have it shortly after that.


There is still chance that ship from China will be sunk by Cthulhu. Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn!


Ummm, wouldn't the prevention of the ship arrival PREVENT Cthulhu from waking up? We WANT the GREAT ONE TO COMEgoo!

Burn the HERETIC!!!
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kain
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Most websites and sources point to end of October. Though to never know. FFG release practices are sometimes surprising. In both ways.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cardhaus just updated their delivery to OCT 31 today
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
barbarianprince wrote:
Cardhaus just updated their delivery to OCT 31 today

Fun fact: whenever Cardhaus lists the last day of the month, it's a placeholder. They're guessing it will be available during that month, but they don't know when.

Sometimes it's too optimistic a guess... if that's the case here, you'll see it silently pushed to November 30 at some point.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Fox
New Zealand
Titirangi
Auckland
flag msg tools
mb
Soon this dark time will be over, and we'll sleep soundly in our beds with Arkham Horror: The Card Game on our shelves.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Gambatese
United States
Mentor
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tumorous wrote:
barbarianprince wrote:
Cardhaus just updated their delivery to OCT 31 today

Fun fact: whenever Cardhaus lists the last day of the month, it's a placeholder. They're guessing it will be available during that month, but they don't know when.

Sometimes it's too optimistic a guess... if that's the case here, you'll see it silently pushed to November 30 at some point.



Never knew that --- kinda like when my wholesale club lists something ending in .88 cents ($5.88) they are actually selling it for less then they paid for it

Anyway I just saw it listed on Amazon with a release date of Dec 12

Guess we will have to wait and see
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Yarbrough
United States
High Point
North Carolina
flag msg tools
Cthulhu has a way of doing that.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donny
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You'll never get your copy because azathoth is awoken.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.