Subject: Missing Asteroid Field tile? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeroen van Ooststroom
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just got my Kickstarter copy in the mail today with the deluxe content. However, after checking the contents I noticed there are 6 Asteroid Field tiles in the game. According to the [geekurl=https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/archonagames/small-star-empires/description]Kickstarter[/geekurl] page 5 come with the "12x Unexplored System tiles" stretch goal and and 2 come with the "4 additional Unexplored System tiles", totaling 7 instead of 6 Asteroid Field tiles.

Anybody else experiencing the same thing?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TPoG
Denmark
flag msg tools
ISBN: 1-85723-146-5
badge
Hmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
I got:

I.e. six asteroid field tiles.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Melanie Sørensen
Denmark
flag msg tools
In the rulebook, contents part they write 15 unexplored system, i Can count 18? And AS you 6 asteroid.
Is it kickstarter? And which is additionals?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion Greulich
Germany
flag msg tools
This is what Milan posted at Kickstarter:

Hey everyone,

So glad that the copies have started showing up! About the asteroid: we have playtested it with the then new "Damaged Ships" rule and found that 6 asteroids we're more than enough, together paired with Nordinn Empire, which is also able to damage your ships. So in essence, the Nordinn Empire unexplored system is another "asteroid" tile.

Thank you so much for your compliments and we're very happy you like the game! If you want, you can join our facebook group and share your plays and discuss the game there, here's the link: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1256942624336467/

Thanks again everyone!
- Milan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marion Greulich
Germany
flag msg tools
And about the 15/18 Tiles: this is what Milan posted at Kickstarter:

That about the unexplored systems is a typo left from the retail edition rules, where the game actually contains 15 of those tiles. The small round counter is the Nordinn Empire conquest token, just take a look at page 11 of the rulebook, it will clear it up for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
TPoG
Denmark
flag msg tools
ISBN: 1-85723-146-5
badge
Hmm...
mbmbmbmbmb
You can see the three Kickstarter tiles: Hollana Federation, Tennar Union and Nordinn Empire + Nordinn Empire conquest Token in the lower right of the picture:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan Tasevski
Macedonia
Skopje
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
magrix basically answered the question. :)

And btw, thank you The Player of Games for the great photo of the components!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen van Ooststroom
Netherlands
Vlaardingen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the excellent explanation!

Now it's time to play and apparently get beaten by my 10 year old kid just by 2 points...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Milan Tasevski
Macedonia
Skopje
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
oosie wrote:
Thanks for the excellent explanation!

Now it's time to play and apparently get beaten by my 10 year old kid just by 2 points... :what:

Oops... have fun! :)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.