United States
Banning
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

AUCTION #002 – ENDS MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 19, 2016 [US ONLY] CLOSED

AUCTION RULES

(1) BIDDING
• All games will be listed with a SOFT RESERVE (SR) & BUY-IT-NOW (BIN).
• Bids below the SR, may or may not considered (depends on the bid and/or if you have won other items in the auction), BUT DOES NOT GUARANTEE WINNING THE ITEM.
• Any item without bids may have its SR & BIN prices changed at any time.
• Please leave your zip code when bidding, this will help speed things when calculating shipping.
• Please bid in increments of $1 or more.

(2) BUY-IT-NOW
• The auction for an item will be immediately over once someone bids the Buy-It-Now (BIN) value.
• Bidder of the BIN value will be marked as the auction winner and the item will be listed on the BGG Marketplace as soon as possible, unless otherwise requested by the buyer.

(3) GAME CONDITION
• I will do my very best to give an accurate description of the game condition.
PLEASE REFERENCE THE DESCRIPTIONS BELOW:
• NEW = Factory Sealed/Shrink Wrap
• LIKE NEW = Shrink Wrap Removed/Very Minimal Wear
• VERY GOOD = Minimal Wear and Tear on Box/Components
• GOOD = Some Damage to the Box (wear and tear), Possible Split Corner(s) and may be missing pieces or instructions (if this is the case, it will be noted on the individual game listing).

(4) SHIPPING
• Shipping charge will be the actual cost from USPS (preferred method of shipping) from 92220 (Banning, CA) and will be paid by the winner.
• I will work to find the least expensive option for each package either Priority or Flat-Rate, whichever is cheaper.
• You can check for shipping estimates on USPS.com. Using my ZIP code (above)
• US addresses only.
• I will also be happy to combine shipping if you win multiple items!

(5) PAYMENT
• All transactions will be done through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission.
• All payments will be made through PayPal.
• PM me with any questions, comments or concerns.

(6) AUCTION END
• Auction for each item will close between 7-10pm PST on MONDAY September 19, 2016.
• Items without valid bids may be withdrawn at any time (I reserve the right to withdraw any unclosed item).

Thanks & Happy bidding!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.