Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Kraus
United States
Eagan
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, it's not actually finished the first production run yet. Once it does, and all Kickstart rewards are fulfilled, any left over copies will most likely be available directly from the VPG site. There is no telling how many, or how few there will be, so if you want it I would jump on it right away.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Betz
United States
Hamburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think if you go to the Darkest Night kickstarter page you can order a copy of Nemo for $75 plus shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
nothing to see here, move along
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
They've already said there will be plenty of copies at retail, so no need to panic.

Just wait until later this year, and if production goes to schedule, you should have no problem buying it once it's printed.

Sometimes it's cheaper and quicker to get it through retail, than backing a game on Kickstarter.

I've backed it myself and am looking forward to it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael esposito
United States
morton grove
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Nick. That's what I figured.

Loved the 1st edition.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I don't think it would be in VPG's interests to have so short a print run that they can't meet retail demand, especially as they are moving away from print-on-demand so this could be a good test run for future games. VPG have said that they deliberately did not throw in KS exclusives (except a pin) because they don't want the retail buyer to be disadvantaged. So, as others have said, this KS is more like a P500. Having said all of that, I'm really sorry to have missed the KS (I was new to BGG and KS) - both to be sure of getting the game and because VPG's stance on KS is honourable and they're deserving of support (I love their games, of which I have several).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Troutman
United States
Bowie
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jbetz45453 wrote:
I think if you go to the Darkest Night kickstarter page you can order a copy of Nemo for $75 plus shipping.

https://victorypointgames.pledgemanager.com/projects/darkest...

Scroll down a bit, the button is on the right, across from the Necromancer figurine pic.

I missed the KS campaign too, but now I'm good to go.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Clarke
United Kingdom
Nantwich
Cheshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
phormio wrote:
jbetz45453 wrote:

Scroll down a bit, the button is on the right, across from the Necromancer figurine pic.

Does anyone know if any British retailers will be taking some copies?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
franck leopold
France
flag msg tools
jbetz45453 wrote:

It's what i've done (in the Pledge Manager of the Darkest Night campaign), but they charge you only for the game ($75), and they say that the shipping cost (they don't tell you the amount) will be charged later ...

Does someone at VPG knows approx. when we will be charged for the shipping costs (national, or in my case : international), and by what payment method (credit card) ?

Thanks !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
yangtze2000 wrote:
phormio wrote:
jbetz45453 wrote:

Online UK retailer Board Game Guru have a dedicated VPG page so I hope they will be stocking it (look for VPG under New Releases and Preorders although Nemo's War isn't listed there yet).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:
yangtze2000 wrote:
phormio wrote:
jbetz45453 wrote:

Online UK retailer Board Game Guru have a dedicated VPG page so I hope they will be stocking it (look for VPG under New Releases and Preorders although Nemo's War isn't listed there yet).

It's been delayed until early 2017, so they will probably wait until a firmer release date is available.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Many thanks, Nick - I hadn't realised.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Bolton
England
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Kitsto wrote:
Many thanks, Nick - I hadn't realised.

You can keep up to date via the Nemos War Kickstarter page.

I can't post the link here, but it's easy to find on the Kickstarter website, searching by the game name.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Will do - many thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dudley Albrecht
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
Victory Games is hoping the this will be a breakthrough game for them as far as retail sails goes;so I am so there will be plenty of them available.
There was a limited Preorder at the VG site a few months ago (basically you get yours right after the Kickstarter orders are filled);that is when I bought mine.
VG is evolving from small game published to a major game publisher. There are going be few bumps in the road.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Stoakes
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just to make sure I've ordered mine via the Darkest Night 2nd Ed KS pledge manager mentioned above. I saw that it closes tomorrow (Oct 18) for anyone thinking of doing the same.

Edit: Beware (as also mentioned above) that shipping will be charged additionally (bad for people like me in the UK) at a later date.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.