Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Kessel
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I've been playing Mordheim lately and it makes me wish DOA had enough pull for something like that. Mordheim is turn based, the maps have levels and obstructions, there is line of sight, characters have lots of stats and special powers, etc.

It's like the building blocks for a computerized DOA!

If only I had a few extraneous million dollars...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John VanDenBerg
United States
Farmington
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any experience with Mordheim, but I was able to amass a Heroscape collection large enough that I can play DOA in 3D. I have to take a few liberties with LOS and terrain, but the eye-candy more than makes up for it
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Starla Lester
United States
Las Cruces
New Mexico
flag msg tools
http://www.meetup.com/Las-Cruces-Board-Gamers/
badge
I turned Old & Chaotic Evil Bob to Lawful Good (for a day...)
mb
A 3D version would be cool, but I really kind of love my physical version just the way it is. heartheartheart

On the other hand, I would back a computerized version of DOA in a heartbeat. Especially if they made it as artistically beautiful as Civilization 5. Yes, please!

Which may be proof that we all have our own preferences, and DOA would look great in ALL of them! What an amazing game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.