33% of Goal | 27 Days Left

Support:

Ron
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
This is relevant in situations where you don't want to draw many cards for whatever reason, such as getting dangerously low on cards after having already Reshuffled.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ummm... isn't the "Prepare" action exactly that? And you even get 2 cards from it, one for taking Prepare and one at the end of your turn?

Edit: Ooh, never mind, I totally misread your question. I don't think anything keeps you from spending 0 Force (though I am predisposed to think of 0 as just another number).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
DomHiob wrote:
I don't think anything keeps you from spending 0 Force (though I am predisposed to think of 0 as just another number).
Yeah, we know from Boosts that 0 Force is a valid cost to pay for something. However, Change Cards is worded the same way Move is worded ("spend Force to do X") and I'd assume that spending 0 Force to Move 0 would be invalid(?).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Talton
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
(╯‵Д′)╯彡┻━┻
mbmbmbmbmb
Zero is a fine cost to spend for any of these effects. You can spend 0 force to move zero or change cards for zero and pass your turn, but it's rarely a good use of your limited time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron White
Australia
Bathurst
New South Wales
flag msg tools
Bennett from Brawl
badge
Slow and Thoughtful
mbmbmbmbmb
Good idea! I play Baelkhor so I know the feeling when you do not want to draw too many cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.