WarQuest» Forums » General

Subject: I got mine! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Everett So
United States
Nevada
flag msg tools
Got home from game night tonight and Warquest was waiting for me. Holy plastic goodness! Beautiful minis - so many of them and so many different models. Absolutely blown away!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keene
msg tools
designer
I received the core game tonight. Is that all that is shipping currently? I pledged for Warlord.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Paella
United States
East Aurora
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I also received mine yesterday. In the Kickstarter comments they posted they will releasing a list of everything that should have arrived. From a KS update post a month or 3 ago they stated what would be released in this 1st shipment and it looks like that's what I got, but I haven't gone over it yet. I'm a Supreme Warlord backer, and also received my mousemat board.

Tomorrow I can post the list of stuff I think should be expected. It's on another computer I won't have access to until tomorrow.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Gallo
United States
O'Fallon
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I backed at the Supreme Warlord level and got the base game and an expansions box (that contained a few cards, a rules sheet and three trays of figures!). Looks like fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Koeppen
United States
Bellevue
Nebraska
flag msg tools
LEGO: Hopeful for new 'Castle' sets in 2015!
badge
Games: Regarding my favorite theme of 'Fantasy', I'm hoping for fewer 'card' games and more 'board' games.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just want to join in and echo everyone's comments. Mine arrived yesterday and is truly wonderful. The quality of components is fantastic. I appreciate the old school fantasy art. The figures look great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.