Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathanael Green
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
Paul Klee, "Tod und Feuer" (1940)
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I went to set the game up and play it, and as I'm reading through the setup instructions, I noticed that it started going straight into a rules explanation halfway through the setup. I was confused for a moment before noting the page numbers: 3... followed by 6. Pages 4 and 5 just weren't there! I flipped to the back of the book, and sure enough, pages 14 and 15 were missing as well - an entire sheet had been left out. The staples were perfectly intact, so this must have happened during printing... does anyone else have this problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Contact Knightworks...they'll fix you up.

In the meantime you can check the rules here on BGG if you want to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
TRK27 wrote:
So, I went to set the game up and play it, and as I'm reading through the setup instructions, I noticed that it started going straight into a rules explanation halfway through the setup. I was confused for a moment before noting the page numbers: 3... followed by 6. Pages 4 and 5 just weren't there! I flipped to the back of the book, and sure enough, pages 14 and 15 were missing as well - an entire sheet had been left out. The staples were perfectly intact, so this must have happened during printing... does anyone else have this problem?

I can ship you a new rulebook. Please message me through BGG with your address and I will send that out to you. That is the first time I have heard about pages missing from a rulebook, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally got time to open my copy of Forged in Steel and i was very surprised that the rulebook was incomplete anso, but in my case, i i'm missing pages 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Has anyone had the same problem?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
fs1973 wrote:
Finally got time to open my copy of Forged in Steel and i was very surprised that the rulebook was incomplete anso, but in my case, i i'm missing pages 8, 9, 10 and 11.
Has anyone had the same problem?

The customer above is the only other person, that I am aware of, that has pages missing from their rulebook. Please send me a message on BGG with your address and I can drop a copy of the rulebook in the mail on Monday.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
costa
Portugal
Vieira de Leiria
Leiria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Don
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.