7,400 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
46.6% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Road to Legend» Forums » General

Subject: Lieutenants? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
What exactly do these add to RtL? Are they worth nabbing? Why do some cost around $8 CAD and some cost 14?

FYI, my sole experience with Descent is with the app, and I love it. I own Shadows and Lair/Wyrm expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
As of right now they only add a peril effect that will summon the lieutenant's figure. The price difference is generally due to some of them being standard sized and some of them being larger. If I remember correctly there are also 2 that have 2 figures, one for the enemy, and one as a hero.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks!

With my collection, I have around 5 Lieutenants I believe (just the 2 cards and a cardboard chit for each). If I would add them to the digital app, would it request me to do anything that I don't have components for?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
They have different stat cards that come with the models. I'm not sure how much of a difference it would make to the actual gameplay though, I haven't compared them in a long time so I'm not sure how different they are stats wise.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moe45673
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thanks Scott! As it is, it doesn't look like they add a lot of bang for buck so I'll stick with the other expansions

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.