Popular Tags: [View All]
JonMichael Rasmus
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Right on the money and wrong on the issues.

Sleeping when it's night:
Prime Movers
Mombasa +5 #75

Falling Stars
[Sixteen games dropped one spot]

Hot Lava Birth
NONE

Top Ten Trends
Through the Ages: A New Story of Civilization +1 #2
Twilight Struggle -1 #3
Star Wars: Rebellion +2 #7
Agricola -1 #8
The Castles of Burgundy -1 #9

Top 5 Winning Movers
Scythe (second week!)
Orleans (third week!)
Concordia
Food Chain Magnate
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective

New Highest Peaks
Star Wars: Rebellion #7
Scythe #13
Orleans #34
Food Chain Magnate #44
Viticulture Essential Edition #73
Mombasa #75
The Gallerist #97

For a review/explanation of the terms in this thread, check out:
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Top_100_Analysis

Sherlock Holmes is back at its peak. Scythe and Rebellion climb to new heights. TtA2 is back at #2.

Have a good week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TtA2 back at #2. Let's see if it sticks this time, or if it gets hate voted right back down to #3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Wormaap wrote:
TtA2 back at #2. Let's see if it sticks this time, or if it gets hate voted right back down to #3.

I'm wondering when/if Rebellion and or Scythe will start getting hate voted down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
CARL SKUTSCH
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
Check out Clockwork Wars. It's a pretty darn good dudes on a hex map Euro'ish steampunk game. Quick and fun.
mbmbmbmbmb
jmsr525 wrote:

Agricola -1 #8

If Agricola drops out of the top 10 extreme measures will have to be taken. Polls, a plague of locusts, spandex, you name it. The gloves will come off!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lightbenderfm wrote:
Wormaap wrote:

I'm wondering when/if Rebellion and or Scythe will start getting hate voted down.

Scythe won't get rated high enough to really see it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
matthean wrote:
lightbenderfm wrote:
Wormaap wrote:

I'm betting Scythe will crack the top 10.

I think it's interesting to watch how games I like rise in the ratings but ultimately I like the games I like. You definitely see some people get way too hung up on whether their favorite game is rated high enough.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicholas Palmer
United States
Athens
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lightbenderfm wrote:
I think it's interesting to watch how games I like rise in the ratings but ultimately I like the games I like. You definitely see some people get way too hung up on whether their favorite game is rated high enough.

Yeah, none of my top 3 are even in the top 100 (though Dungeon Petz used to be). I don't get why people get so bent out of shape over it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Brown
United States
Okemos
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lightbenderfm wrote:
matthean wrote:
lightbenderfm wrote:
Wormaap wrote:

I'm betting Scythe will crack the top 10.

It needs to get higher than Top 10 to start getting hater votes. It likely won't kick in until it threatens the Top 3, which I honestly don't see it getting that high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Ips
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
skutsch wrote:
jmsr525 wrote:

Agricola -1 #8

If Agricola drops out of the top 10 extreme measures will have to be taken. Polls, a plague of locusts, spandex, you name it. The gloves will come off!

It's only down from number 1 to make the other games feel good about themselves. That's the kind of quality friend-in-need game Agricola is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.