Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Roderick Chapman
England
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All sorts of board and figure gaming every Friday from 6.45pm till 11.45pm and the 2nd and fourth Sunday's of every month from 1.30pm till 11.30pm. First visit free then £2 a session maximum sometimes just a £1 or free.

Venue is Moseley All Services Club, Church Road, Moseley, a few minutes walk from the Village centre and number 50 bus. Large free car park and access to the discounted members bar.

People bring boardgamers or figures and usually several boardgamers get played on two or three tables. Occasionally there is a figure game as well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Downham
United Kingdom
Alcester
Warwickshire
flag msg tools
Hi Rod. I am in the Redditch area and would love to come along. I am finding myself enjoying boardgames more and more and would love to be part of a group that is also keen. The games I love most are Eclipse, Ticket to Ride, Carcassonne and others. Are these the types of games being played at your club?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roderick Chapman
England
Birmingham
West Midlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Jonathan, Thanks for your interest. Ticket to Ride is played and I know several gamers have got and played Carcassonne. A lot of the other games
are similar. We have a sunday gaming event as usual on the 2nd sunday, next sunday. If you can make it you would be more than welcome or this friday evening.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.