Subject: Cards with "All Target" and secondary target rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alexandre Brochu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Hi everyone,

Just got this game and I'm trying to clarifier a few things in my head before starting playing. Some cards refer to "All Target".

For show :
Improvement: All targets get +1 center bandit draw

You only get to fly 1 target at a time. So why state All Target? Am I missing something? Which bring me to... Secondary target!

You can fly 2 target during 1 day. One primary (or with secondary trait) and a second one with the secondary trait. I choose that when choosing target.

How does it work exactly? I finish first target and do the same steps for the day as if it was my first target? Do I place both target on the tactical display? Do I finish off the first target and reset the tactical display with the new bandits/site setup for the secondary target and keep my current loadout with lost aircraft/missing munitions, etc... ?

Thanks in advance!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Severs
England
Birmingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Improvements stay in play, day to day, till destroyed. Yep u fly secondary missions straight after primary then do end of day. Individual pilots only fly 1 mission per day
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alexandre Brochu
Canada
Quebec
flag msg tools
Foolish_Dog wrote:
Improvements stay in play, day to day, till destroyed. Yep u fly secondary missions straight after primary then do end of day. Individual pilots only fly 1 mission per day

Thanks for clarification! I just did another reading about Target and I seem to have missed that detail about day to day.

Thank you again!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.