Hide
8 Posts

The Lord of the Rings: Combat Hex Tradeable Miniatures Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: Looking for these rules rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eric Francis
msg tools
This is super old, but I'm looking for the rules. All of the links in the other threads are dead. Any help appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I posted a link to the Combat Hex Tournament Rules 3.2 in another thread just a few weeks ago... On my phone at the moment so I don't think I can find it, but hopefully you can.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DaveB
United Kingdom
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look in the Files section of game page - click see all 35 and find the tournament rules. I just downloaded it this week.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The only ones here are the Unofficial Tournament Rules. Which are probably quite good, to be fair.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hillery
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Here's the latest Official Tournament Rules: http://home.messiah.edu/~gdaub/lotrtmg/rules/Combat%20Hex%20...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bud Sinigaglio
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
The link in the previous post is the last official rules released by Sabertooth. The North American Committee has since updated these rules at least 4 times, with the latest version being (I think) in 2010.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Paris
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very good point. The last rules I have are from 2008. Maybe I haven't played much since then and haven't looked for more recent ones, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Boleen
United States
Northwest
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Ceej wrote:
The only ones here are the Unofficial Tournament Rules. Which are probably quite good, to be fair.

Ruleset 3.2 was fan made after the game ended and "given the blessing" of the creators and now widely accepted as the rules of choice. Plus they;re an excellent ruleset.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.