Subject: Anyone thinking about selling their plastic tokens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
I decided not to purchase the plastic tokens during the kickstarter, and now I'm regretting that decision. Is there anyone out there who got them, but doesn't want them? Please let me know!

Alternatively, do you think the plastic tokens will eventually make it to retail?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.miniaturemarket.com/cmnssn014.html
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombicide and BP both have theirs in retail now

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
for the record the plastic bits are really nice - the only kinda messy one is the sins red skull (avatar?) as it doesn't look as nice on my token as the carboard one

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
danimal13 wrote:
for the record the plastic bits are really nice - the only kinda messy one is the sins red skull (avatar?) as it doesn't look as nice on my token as the carboard one

Actually I disagree. I do own the plastic tokens, but much of the character present on the chits is lost. For example, there are fine details on the chits giving them an aged look, and this is completely missing from the plastic replacements. The Zombicide: BP tokens were much nicer.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrii Chabykin
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mb
Geoff wrote:
danimal13 wrote:

Actually I disagree. I do own the plastic tokens, but much of the character present on the chits is lost. For example, there are fine details on the chits giving them an aged look, and this is completely missing from the plastic replacements. The Zombicide: BP tokens were much nicer.

Hi Geoff. I wouldn't expect much from a handful of plastic tokens with a 20$ price tag. A good game costs 40$. whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was going to stay pure cardboard on these, but the fire tokens are so faded they are basically almost blank, rather than "LOOK SCARY FIRE" indicators

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bobby Warren
United States
Glendale
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
What are you looking at?
mbmbmbmbmb
The plastic activation tokens for the sins are not easy to tell apart between the sides. I'd stick with the cardboard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Angevine
Canada
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
danimal13 wrote:

now i need to go reexamine my cardboard ones... the fire was another one i did noticewas different

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Blasco

Brier
Washington
msg tools
mbmb
Well, if any of you are unhappy with your plastic tokens and want to offload them, send me a message, otherwise I'll wait for retail. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.