$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 133.23

7,795 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
49.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Let's hope they are firm with these people. Too easy on them and they'll be back doing goofy stuff like this again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trial-oregon-refuge-stan...=&

2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Boise
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Let's hope they are firm with these people. Too easy on them and they'll be back doing goofy stuff like this again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trial-oregon-refuge-stan...=&



That's what I said about Hillary. But she's too rich and well-connected for firmness.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DWTripp wrote:
jonb wrote:
Let's hope they are firm with these people. Too easy on them and they'll be back doing goofy stuff like this again.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trial-oregon-refuge-stan...=&



That's what I said about Hillary. But she's too rich and well-connected for firmness.


Couldn't be that they have some mental deficiency issues, could it?

Like that dude that tried to draw down on the FBI.

3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald
United States
New Alexandria
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The Trial has died of Dysentery.

6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
I hope they ordered snacks for the trial.
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
I hope they ordered snacks for the trial.


Lotsa cheezewhiz and CRACKERS.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Dildos and condoms.

8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darthhugo wrote:
she2 wrote:
I hope they ordered snacks for the trial.


Lotsa cheezewhiz and CRACKERS.

And coffee creamer, the poor dears need creamy coffee.

And why the fuck call it a STANDOFF, it was an armed take over followed by a siege.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.