BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Religion, Sex, and Politics

Subject: Dear Octavian rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
United States
flag msg tools
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Please pin a note to this forum with the following:

Effective until November 8, 2016, all threads will be about Trump or Hillary. I have deployed my minions on the left and right to immediately bring up Trump or Hillary in any off-topic thread. If a thread is not derailed to one of the two only acceptable subjects, I will use my powers as demogorgon of RSP to send said thread to the other side*.

*One guess where that is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:

Effective until November 8, 2016, all threads will be about Trump or Hillary. I have deployed my minions on the left and right to immediately bring up Trump or Hillary in any off-topic thread. If a thread is not derailed to one of the two only acceptable subjects, I will use my powers as demogorgon of RSP to send said thread to the other side*.

Why does every thread have to be about you ? Also, welcome to the internet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald Trump
msg tools
No doubt. Every thread is about her. Even threads that are about me are about her. What an attentionwhore.

But enough about her, let's talk about me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert Wesley
Nepal
Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mb
wow ~"BRAKE!*4*-DISCO-DISCO!" whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is a really great thread. A classy thread. Unlike some thread about secret email servers run by typhoid clinton.

Oh yea. P.s. yahweh is evil.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
I almost did a thread about Netanyahu saying that the middle eastern peace plan was akin to Ethnic Cleansing of Jews, it'd be hard to get Clinton or Trump into that!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
windsagio wrote:
I almost did a thread about Netanyahu saying that the middle eastern peace plan was akin to Ethnic Cleansing of Jews, it'd be hard to get Clinton or Trump into that!

Neophyte. That one would be easy. Everything is Obama's fault, and Hillary worked for him. Plus, there's the whole Trump/Muslims thing that could be connected easily enough.

Hell, Tripp brought up Hillary on post two of the Oregon militia trial.

Shit, I'm waiting for the camera thread to turn into something about one of them. I'm sure there is a way. (and now I've all but guaranteed it)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
windsagio wrote:

Well, that's not what he said. He said requiring as a part of any peace plan for Jews to entirely leave areas is in fact exactly ethnic cleansing. Well, it is-- by definition.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chief Slovenly
United States
Burlington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Eh, stop whining.

Here's a great story where the writing is top-notch, really well worth the long read, and it's about really rich people who go completely bonkers over a single word.

There's drug possession, stakeouts, fake identities, an affair, courtroom drama, and the spectacle of crazy rich people completely throwing their $400K attorney lives away over a misunderstanding about a word.

That word is "slow".

The crazy eyes are strong with this one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James King
United States
North Central Louisiana / No Longer A Resident of the Shreveport/Bossier City Area / Currently I sponsor gaming groups in Monroe & Alexandria, LA.
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dear She2

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This thread is stupid, sorry She2. So I am to hijack it into my own Dear Octavian request. Well more of a question.

Dear Octavian...how did you pull this shit show of moderating RSP? Is this penance for some transgression in a past life? Do you owe Aldi a large amount of money and is this some form of indentured servitude.

Thanks in Advance
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Helmut Hohberger
Germany
Munich
Bavaria
flag msg tools
Quidquid latine dictum sit altum videtur
mbmbmbmbmb
I think this thread is too much about what notes Octavian should pin, and not enough about Trump and Hillary. Please allow me to get it on track. No need to thank me.

So, what's been on my mind lately - don't you agree that "Trump and Hillary" is a tad unwieldy? We clearly need a catchy portmanteau.

Poll
How shall Trump and Hillary henceforth be known?
Trillary
Hump
      23 answers
Poll created by Ratatoskr72

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:

At least you admit you are a giant troll.... Step 1 on the road to recovery right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
she2 wrote:

At least you admit you are a giant troll.... Step 1 on the road to recovery right?

You're leading the 12 step, so what does the manual say?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
galad2003 wrote:
This thread is stupid, sorry She2.

Don't be sorry. It was meant to be stupid.

Edit: This thread shows once again that some people need green text.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
she2 wrote:

I was kind of wondering how I can be a giant troll, then I realized that it was my hands.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Octavian requires a sacrifice. His greedy hunger for the suffering of RSPers cannot be satiated by the occasional White Supremacist. More RSP blood must be let by his cursed dagger of filth and disease. It's time to turn the thumb screws on moderation again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Keiser

Waunakee
Wisconsin
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ixnay on the oderationma talk. There is no need to wish anyone into the BarnesField.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Which is better:

There is no Trump but Donald, and Pence is his prophet, may their names be blessed

or-

Sieg Hill! Sieg Hill! Sieg Hill!

We report, you get stupider

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

I still want to know the answer to my question.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Johnny O aka Johnny Soul
United States
Louisville
Kentucky
flag msg tools
Harvester of eyes, that's me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Trillary Hump will be my new characters name in Star Trek Online on the
XBox 1!

Science officer or anti-science officer?

I could waste a couple hours in character creation making a short female Ferengi with small boobs, short stubby fingers and orange hair.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
StevenE Smooth Sailing...
United States
Torrance
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
scribidinus wrote:
Trillary Hump will be my new characters name in Star Trek Online on the
XBox 1!

Science officer or anti-science officer?

I could waste a couple hours in character creation making a short female Ferengi with small boobs, short stubby fingers and orange hair.

Trullary Himp sounds a tad better to me...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Beaton
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
I have a cunning plan
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
darthhugo wrote:
TheDashi wrote:
she2 wrote:

I was kind of wondering how I can be a giant troll, then I realized that it was my hands.

That was an awesome trolling. You deserve a cake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
galad2003 wrote:

Green is my default text. I only use green when I'm not being sarcastic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Vincent
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I opened this thread expecting to see a birthday cake.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.