Hide
6 Posts

Sword & Sorcery» Forums » General

Subject: Can next update be on the Quest Editor pretty please? :D rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Fitzgerald Limisella
msg tools
I really want to know what we can do with the app. Is it just quests? Or can we create our own equipment and monsters or even heroes? What are the card templates for?

If Simone could shed some light regarding this, that would be very very awesome. Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simone Romano
Italy
Rome
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Coolspidey wrote:
I really want to know what we can do with the app. Is it just quests? Or can we create our own equipment and monsters or even heroes? What are the card templates for?

If Simone could shed some light regarding this, that would be very very awesome. Thanks!

You summoned me so... Here I am

There are 2 different apps, one for phones and tablets
That will permit you to manage the entire party, more or less like
The GD tracker app, but also to keep track of the cards, soul points
And take notes related to quests, so is everything you need to save your game between sessions!
I'm testing the Alpha version in these days, so soon (after Essen I think) you will see a KS update with some screenshots.

The other is a mission editor, so you will be able to create quests that means:
Crating maps (using map tiles based on your game boxes)
Setup decks
Writing special rules
Crating the related Book of Secrets paragraphs.
Creating new equipment using the app is a bit out of scope for the moment,
I will take a note about this, even if I think it is more easy to simply download the card templates from the website (once it will be online)

That's all !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
great to hear about this!

As a small aside: Maybe some tech-savvy person could work those card templates into the Strange Eons program. That makes it very very easy to design high-quality fan-content (it has templates for Arkham Horror, Eldritch Horror (I think), Lord of the Rings LCG and some other templates exist).

Link: http://cgjennings.ca/eons/

I think it's great how Gremlins/Ares actually encourage fan-created content. So thanks for that!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jérémy royaux
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thx Simone. Much pleasing information
Your game is really ambitious and we are all eager to try it. The possibility of custom made missions is an amazing idea !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fitzgerald Limisella
msg tools
Awesome! Thanks for the reply Simone. Much appreciated!

Im just very excited about the possibility of not only creating your own aadventures, but also your own monsters, items and heroes.

Can't wait!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
dzone one
United States
California
flag msg tools
Thanks for the update. Everything looks so good! Do you think we will see the game before Thanksgiving? Family is coming over and I would love to break it out. If not what date are you think about the game reaching people?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.