Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Brandon Wickersham
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mb
I was curious after poring over the rule book, there is no specific info on how to setup the game.

Is the Scenario booklet going to instruct the first set up? Do you just dive right in to the first scenario, or do you start in Gloomhaven etc?

Of course, I'm SURE it's in the Scenario booklet. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything from the rule book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
Wickershamb wrote:
I was curious after poring over the rule book, there is no specific info on how to setup the game.

Is the Scenario booklet going to instruct the first set up?

at pg 12, on the page of the scenario book shown, there is the picture of the scenario with the reference for the correct tiles to be used (the maps box in grey) and all the reference for the masters treasures and traps

Quote:
Do you just dive right in to the first scenario, or do you start in Gloomhaven etc?

pag 42 of the rules: in Gloomhaven you create characters, so before going to the first dungeon you should create the party in the city and then move (road event) to the first dungeon.

but the way, I also hope that the scenario book will have 1-5 pages that describe well how to run a campaign, especially with an example for 2 groups playing the game at the same time.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Childres
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The scenario book does indeed give a run-down on how to start a party and a campaign. It is only 1 page, though - not 5.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Antonio Caciolli
Italy
Padua
flag msg tools
mb
I am sure it is more than enough :-)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.