Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Maurizio Briosi
Italy
Rovereto
Rovereto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know the insert is still a work in progress, but will there be instructions on how to use the insert to "save the game"?

A basic guide on where to put everything back in the box as designed.

This thought come from a topic on reddit about how usually even good inserts doesn't have instruction on what each space is used for, and since Gloomhaven has such a lot of content in a legacy fashion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: How to use the insert
Sorlin wrote:
I know the insert is still a work in progress, but will there be instructions on how to use the insert to "save the game"?

This thought come from a topic on reddit about how usually even good inserts doesn't have instruction on what each space is used for, and since Gloomhaven has such a lot of content in a legacy fashion.

It's a rule to place a "?" on the title when you are asking a question... unfortunately it's a rule forgotten most of the time here on BGG
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jared
United States
Telford
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I suppose that Isaac or a community member could always make a file and post it to the BGG Gloomhaven page.

The character sheet for each player should keep it simple as it records the level, combat modifications, gold items, xp, etc. Otherwise, you could certainly have each player's combined deck of items, skills, and combat cards at the ready.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paulo Renato
Portugal
Vila Nova Gaia
Porto
flag msg tools
I run through Rahdo's Runthroughs and make right what once went wrong (via annotations)
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you for updating the Title with the "?"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh McDowell
United States
West Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorlin wrote:

I'll make a pdf showing how to pack the insert and upload it on BGG along with all the reset files.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Maurizio Briosi
Italy
Rovereto
Rovereto
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Really appreciated!

Sorry for the missing ? on the title.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Berget
United States
Orangevale
California
flag msg tools
It seems like I missed something, but I'm really curious. Does this insert come with the game or is it third-party? When will it be released?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canyon Lynn
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
It's included in the game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.