Subject: Different tiles sets rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenny Brinkler
Denmark
Odense S
Other
flag msg tools
So I was wondering, does anybody know if CMON is going to make different tiles sets?
Would be an awesome idea having forest tiles, castle tiles, village, mountain. Etc.
Awesome tool for custom campaigns and it could tie in nicely with the MD crossover.

Comments?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Oborn
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I know they sell the tile packs, but I am pretty sure its just the same tiles as what is included in the game box. I don't know if they have dont that in the past with previous versions of Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabian Schuster
Germany
Ulm
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm sure we will get slightly different themed tiles in Black Plague Season 2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carmen Cerra
United States
Ames
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The tile packs are just copies of the tiles in the boxes. CMON probably won't be making extra tiles accept for expansion and new seasons.

Though, it would be cool -- I vote for monastery tiles
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Conan Meriadoc
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's pretty much a given that if a Zombicide Black Plague season 2 happens, it will have a different environment. Castle tiles seem an obvious choice, but they may try something else.

Other than that, I don't think we'll see separate environments without having to pay for an entirely new box =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kilo Force
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
I play with Red
badge
I play with Red
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe some fan, with artistic skill, could make some and share them? (wishful thinking)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Harman
United States
Ontario
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Pantera92 wrote:

This. Season 2 will definitely bring something else to the table.
I'm hoping for sewers and rat swarms, and "swarm zombies" who spawn rat swarms when you kill them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mr Suitcase
Canada
Burlington
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
mroseksi wrote:
I know they sell the tile packs, but I am pretty sure its just the same tiles as what is included in the game box. I don't know if they have dont that in the past with previous versions of Zombicide.

Note to the OP that getting these tiles wouldn't be a complete waste. Since they are double sided, a 2nd set allows you to put up both sides of each tile out at once.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenny Brinkler
Denmark
Odense S
Other
flag msg tools
I could imagine different packs being sold separately, in the same way as npc boxes or dead eye walkers.
I'm pretty we are more than enough buyers, to make it worth their money ☺

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Pantera92 wrote:

and I`m really REALLY hoping for some forest... I`m in the middle of a writing a campaign and I would have LOVE to have forest lol

also..
@OP massive darkness tiles are made fully compatible with ZBP, that one is a dungeon, with a lava and a crystal cave as well. I cant wait to include them in homebrew quest
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Brudnjak
msg tools
@chang

Which you will hopefully post for us?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.