Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are only 2 Dragon & Monster tokens, right? But players could theoretically get 3 of either out, by combining Dragon/Monster, Chaosium, and Illusion? Or are they limited to 2? I'm envisioning a super rare scenario where Chaos has all 3 Dragon Tokens and uses that to wreak havoc with Blood Sacrifice.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
AdamStarks wrote:
There are only 2 Dragon & Monster tokens, right? But players could theoretically get 3 of either out, by combining Dragon/Monster, Chaosium, and Illusion? Or are they limited to 2? I'm envisioning a super rare scenario where Chaos has all 3 Dragon Tokens and uses that to wreak havoc with Blood Sacrifice.

Only the Dragon Rune token is a Greater God - the Monster Rune token is a Minion. But yes, you can theoretically have 3 Dragons out - but we've only seen a doubled up Dragon or Monster ONCE (I think it was the Monster that was doubled). So...it's rare.

Also, one time a player through the Dragon token into the rift. Sandy ruled he could do it (it's a unit!), but that since it cost him 0, it didn't count for anything! Another great use!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sandy Petersen
United States
Rockwall
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
I wrote the first-ever Lovecraft game.
mbmbmbmbmb
The dragon got tossed into the Rift in a game involving Sea. The player who threw it into the rift didn't want the Rift to close too soon, and chose this method of prolonging it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Starks
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think I was in that game, and I was Sea, and I ended up winning

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.