Support:

Ted Marshall
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
36 hours left. Most prices reduced!
See below for available items and current prices.

Link: [CLOSED]Ted's September Auction - US Shipping and local pickup San Jose and Los Altos Games Day

This is a fairly standard auction with US shipping only.

The auction will close on Thursday, September 15, 2016, in the late evening PDT.

Please do not bid below the stated minimums and bid whole dollar amounts.

Local pickup is highly encouraged, either in San Jose, CA or a neighboring city or at the Los Altos Gamesday on Saturday, September 17th (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gamesday/info). In fact, if you pickup at Gamesday and pay cash (exact change) on delivery, I'll take 5% off the bid price, rounded in your favor. This means you'll save at least $1 per game. Of course, with pickup, there is no shipping charge.

Otherwise, items ship from San Jose, CA 95136. I have access to small discounts on USPS shipping (through Paypal) and with an account with FedEx. You will pay only what I'm charged for postage/shipping, rounded up to the next whole dollar. I won't charge for packing materials. I will combine multiple items in most cases but see the individual listings for exceptions.

Payment is through Paypal.com, Amazon.com gift cards or cash for local pickup. In any case BGG will get their well-earned 3% commission.

Thank you for looking and good luck.

Updated list and prices:
* Scythe Special Edition: current high bid $61.00, BIN $80.00
* Dragonscroll: minimum bid: $35.00, BIN $60.00
* One Night Ultimate Vampire: current high bid: $10.00, BIN $16.00
* Scoundrel Society: current high bid: $8.00, BIN $15.00
* Nova Cry: minimum bid: $6.00, BIN $15.00
* Democrazy: minimum bid: $4.00, BIN $15.00
* DC Comics Deck-Building Game: Crossover Pack 1 – Justice Society of America: minimum bid: $4.00, BIN: $8.00
* Birds on a Wire: minimum bid: $4.00, BIN $8.00
* Five Tribes: minimum bid: $15.00, BIN $25.00
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.