Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Can you move Diagonally?

2. If you fail to kill a victim from a card, does the card get discarded or does it stay at the location and the next person who goes there can attmept it?

3. Other than the healing space, are all spaces stop spaces? As in if I roll a 6 but only need 4 to enter a building, land on a bonus track or attack another player can I stop and not take my full movement?

4. Can you go backwards and forwards? As in I roll a 4, so I take two steps forward then 2 back (i.e to land on the heal space or bonus track again)?

5. Do you have to move on your turn or can you stay at the same spot, i.e location, heal space or bonus track space?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Found some answers on their FAQ:

1. Can you move Diagonally?

No, you CAN NOT move diagonally. This is not real life. It’s a board game.

Left, Right, Forward, or Backward. But never Forward and Backward on the same turn.

3. Other than the healing space, are all spaces stop spaces? As in if I roll a 6 but only need 4 to enter a building, land on a bonus track or attack another player can I stop and not take my full movement?

No, you do not need to roll the exact number to land in a location, i.e. Roadhouse Bar, Tall Oaks High School, Wishing Well, Diamond Lake, etc. You only need to roll enough to land in the location.

That said, YOU MUST land in the location.

However, Bonus Tracks you do need the exact amount.

4. Can you go backwards and forwards? As in I roll a 4, so I take two steps forward then 2 back (i.e to land on the heal space or bonus track again)?
Example: Roll a 6 and move 4 forward, 1 back, and 1 forward to land on the 4th space.

NO. You CAN NOT move forward and backward on the same turn. Once you roll and start moving in a direction, you must continue in that direction during the turn. You can move to the left and right, but never back onto the same space, nor in the opposite direction you began moving. On your next turn you can move backward (or the opposite direction) but again, once you start moving in that direction, you cannot change directions until your next turn.

This most commonly occurs when people are trying to land on Bonus Track spaces or the Regeneration Station. You must move the exact spaces needed to land on these spaces.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Frank
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More answers from the designer.

2. If you fail to kill a victim from a card, does the card get discarded or does it stay at the location and the next person who goes there can attempt it?

If you fail to kill the victim, that card goes to the bury pile, and you go to the nearest starting point (marked with a knife). The player who lands there next would draw a new card.

5. Do you have to move on your turn or can you stay at the same spot, i.e location, heal space or bonus track space?

Unless you’re in a location and drawing another Killer Scene, Dude card, you must always move. Killers don’t wait around. Killers hunt.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.