Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone, i'm looking on the main web site of fly because i missed the kickstarter and by looking at it i see that there was a PnP edition avaible. So i tough it was avaible on the main website of fly too but sadly it wasnt.

There is a way to purchase it in a PnP form?

Some help is well appreciated, and willing to play this game.

Please Mark! I was there back in time for Forgotten heroes and i cannot miss a 'Nam game made by you!

Regards, R.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Mark graciously passed the pnp out to all the Kickstarter backers. I'm almost complete in building my copy, and I must say that the components are beautiful. Game play is akin to that in Night of Man, so my learning curve should not be steep. I will post more pics soon.

That being said, I hope you get your wish soon. A very worthwhile endeavor that will leave you hungry for the production game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb

Finished putting together my pnp copy of the game tonight. The pieces are printed on labels then slapped onto vinyl floor tiles. Those larger counters are a solid 1 1/2 inches square!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rydo Dejan
Italy
Milan
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darcone wrote:
Mark graciously passed the pnp out to all the Kickstarter backers. I'm almost complete in building my copy, and I must say that the components are beautiful. Game play is akin to that in Night of Man, so my learning curve should not be steep. I will post more pics soon.

That being said, I hope you get your wish soon. A very worthwhile endeavor that will leave you hungry for the production game.

I hope they will. I'll wait, i'm not in a hurry, since then play a little bit for me please
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darryel C.
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Will do. The game is "at the printers" so it should not be too long now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Little
United States
Elgin
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would love to get a copy of the Pnp '65, but I have not found it anywhere.

WargameVault has OST, and some of the Yaah! magazines, but that is it.

If anyone from Flying Pig Games see this, PLEASE release all of your materials as Pnp!!! I purchased OST, and was very impressed with the quality of the art and the rules using different sets of cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.