tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
Great job on the chips. Mine came blank on both sides, not sure what happened there. What type of sticker paper are those printed on and what method did you use to cut them out. I'm guessing the full sheet is one big sticker and you peeled off the backing after cutting them out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Fee

Not sure about the backs of your chip and why they didnt have the stickers on them.

My stickers where printed at my local print shop and they order in pre-cut ones to make it whole lot easier. Not sure what sort of paper but I just asked for a glossy finish.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben E
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
These chips turned out awesome!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Carlson
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings,

The first 2 years of BYOU had a full blank chip. For the past year now, we have been pre-stickering the backs on the chips.

For those of you who haven't got sticker backs, if you send me your info (I can confirm your order) and I would be happy to send you some sticker backs!

-Adam
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fee Weasel
United States
Lake Jackson
Texas
flag msg tools
…so do all who live to see such times but that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us.
badge
...some of it's magic, some of it's tragic, but I had a good life all the way...
mbmbmbmbmb
Dewdundency wrote:
Greetings,

The first 2 years of BYOU had a full blank chip. For the past year now, we have been pre-stickering the backs on the chips.

For those of you who haven't got sticker backs, if you send me your info (I can confirm your order) and I would be happy to send you some sticker backs!

-Adam

And that ladies and gentlemen is why Chip Theory Games is one of the best game companies around. Great products backed by incredible customer service. I'm glad I have purchased all of their Holplo games and went bonkers on their Too Many Bones campaign with extras.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.