Tetrarchia» Forums » Rules

Subject: Linked? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paolo Russo
Italy
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I take that "place 1 Revolt token in all the Roman provinces linked∗ to it." means all provinces linked directly, or linked through other provinces?

Because in the previous paragraph Empire status it sounds like it propagate everywhere

[EDITED] solved with https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1481935/few-quick-questions

So linked means directly linked. In the EMPIRE STATUS you keep rechecking till is possible. Linked means anyway neighbour
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Paolo, I'm glad you found the answer to your own question!

Anyway, for the lazy ones I quote here the part of that thread with the corresponding answer:
franchi wrote:
gatesphere wrote:
4.) Uprising -- judging by images of the Map, every province is connected. So, broken links aside, is it possible for an Uprising to blanket the entire map in Revolt tokens? If so, ouch... Or are the rules using 'linked' in this instance to mean only the provinces a single space away? If so, this conflicts with the definition of 'linked' used for the "Empire Status" step.
No, all along the rulebook provinces linked means directly linked ('neighbours'). In the Empire Status step, "any Unrest token linked to a Revolt token is changed to Revolt" means that you change those linked (neighbours) and if as a result others become linked, you keep doing it for the new ones (any). Not the case in the Uprising, it applies only to the ones linked to it.

Please ask if you have any other doubt!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.