Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Speer
United States
Fargo
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Gravity Falls
badge
Remember, reality is an illusion, the universe is a hologram, buy gold, bye!
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been collecting Talisman 4th for several years now, and with the separation of GW and FFG I took the plunge and bought the last 3 expansions I didn't have.

I collapsed all of my Talisman stuff down to one of the Hobby Lobby Art cases, but as it turns out I'm just out of room in that box. I've got the Cataclysm box coming in the mail, as well as the last couple small box expansions coming, but alas, I never thought to keep the boxes.

Does anyone have an idea for the best way to store this game? I've outgrown my solution, and now... well...

Any ideas welcome!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Daker
United States
Providence
Rhode Island
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For a while now Talisman has been one of the selections on Broken Token's "product poll" (soliciting feedback on which games customers would like to see that company tackle). Since the game is now "finished" and since many of us have just scrambled to complete our collections due to the FFG/GW split, now would seem to be a great time for Broken Token or one of their competitors to come out with something designed to store this game.

I'm in the middle of painting the game, and since I'm a slow painter it'll take me at least another 6 months to finish. So I've decided to wait and see if there's a commercial option specially meant for Talisman by the time I've finished my paint job, rather than crafting my own homemade piece or adapting a general-purpose box. But it may still come to that . . .
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mikolaj Witkowski
Poland
Warsaw
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kaworu17 wrote:
I've been collecting Talisman 4th for several years now, and with the separation of GW and FFG I took the plunge and bought the last 3 expansions I didn't have.

I collapsed all of my Talisman stuff down to one of the Hobby Lobby Art cases, but as it turns out I'm just out of room in that box. I've got the Cataclysm box coming in the mail, as well as the last couple small box expansions coming, but alas, I never thought to keep the boxes.

Does anyone have an idea for the best way to store this game? I've outgrown my solution, and now... well...

Any ideas welcome!

I have the base game, 3 big box expansions, 3 small box ones and 2 PND expansions. I got rid of inserts and everything fits into two boxes (base game and one expansion). If I was crazy enough to buy more I'm sure one more expansion box would fit all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
DomaGB
United States
Green Bay area
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
borsook wrote:
Kaworu17 wrote:

Any ideas welcome!

I have the base game, 3 big box expansions, 3 small box ones and 2 PND expansions. I got rid of inserts and everything fits into two boxes (base game and one expansion). If I was crazy enough to buy more I'm sure one more expansion box would fit all.

I use the one big box that has the nice plastic insert, and 2 other big boxes to hold everything else (no insert in these 2). One of them is just boards and rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.