Skyway Robbery» Forums » Rules

Subject: How to use an Airship Crew's skill? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
I notice that some airship crew cards have the skill icon on them. Do you use these skills the with the "Use Skill" action, the same way you would use a skill on a gang member? Or is there another way to use them?

The reson I ask is because the rules seem to imply that "Use Skill" can only be used on gang members. The rules also only mention that Airship Crew are limited to certain types of jobs and that they get RFG'd when used.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think that Use Skill works the same way for Airship Crew as it does for Gang Members, and doesn't result in the card being removed from the game, but I agree, that's not totally clear from the rules.

I'll be interested to see other opinions, if any.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip duBarry
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Use Skill works the same way for Airship Crew as for Gang Members. The difference is that all Airship Crew can only be used once. They are then removed from the game. Sorry for the confusion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris P
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
No worries; thank you for the clarification! I'm having a lot of fun with the game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.