5 Posts

Shadows of Brimstone: City of the Ancients» Forums » General

Subject: The Easiest Way to Track a 4 Hero Posse Solo rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Phil Embree
msg tools
mbmbmb
Hey guys & gals. In case anyone was looking for a good way to run a solo campaign with multiple heroes I just posted my updated Brimstone Posse Tracker for download. Here's the link:

https://boardgamegeek.com/filepage/137052/easiest-way-track-...

And my sales pitch:
The excel spreadsheet is a multi tab hero tracker that pre-fills with character base stats and calculates modifiers for display on an easy to read Summary tab. It also allows you to easily track health, sanity, gold, xp, and darkstone for each hero as you progress through the missions. This is the easiest way to run a campaign solo with up to 4 heroes and track progress mission after mission.

The most recent version includes the following updates:

-Health and Sanity tracking for missions has been added for each hero on the summary tab.

-Improved navigation between Summary and Hero Tabs with buttons.

-You can now read the Hero Selector drop down box without the aid of a magnifying glass.

-The Class Data tab is no longer hidden so you can easily update the hero data as it becomes available, or even add custom heroes.

I hope it comes in handy for some of you.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome sheet. Thanks for putting it together.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was working on something very similar but never got around to finishing it. Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Embree
msg tools
mbmbmb
Thanks for trying it out guys!

Darrell - Yeah, this was something that grew very slowly over the past year and a half. It wasn't until recently that it got to a point where I felt like it did everything I wanted.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Jones
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
phiveball wrote:
Thanks for trying it out guys!

Darrell - Yeah, this was something that grew very slowly over the past year and a half. It wasn't until recently that it got to a point where I felt like it did everything I wanted.

You've inspired me to finish mine now. As always, I tend to over do these things.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.