Project: ELITE» Forums » General

Subject: Misprinted Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Pew Peng
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Today I noticed,that my Shallow River Board has two objective slots with number 1 on it, but none with a 11. Is this a general fault?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have that too, so I think it is a general misprint

On the Alien Crash Site, there is also an arrow to an objective space, which should count as terrain, as far as I know, and on Infested Ruins, there is at least one unnecessary division of terrain into something that thereby resembles a space but is none.

If these are not general issues, I am extremely unlucky
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew P.
United States
Anchorage
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have those same misprints on my boards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
Fields of Green. Now on Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb

Thank you for pointing this out.

In the Shallow Rivers board.

It is indeed a misprint. The Objective slot on the left (closer to the Starting Area) should read 11. Another way to remember that is that the higher the number, the closer it is to the Starting Area.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Co1980 wrote:
On the Alien Crash Site, there is also an arrow to an objective space, which should count as terrain, as far as I know

You mean objective 5?

Konstantinos, is that an error?

Co1980 wrote:
on Infested Ruins, there is at least one unnecessary division of terrain into something that thereby resembles a space but is none.

I don't get what you mean... Can you be more specific? A picture?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThomasDN wrote:
Co1980 wrote:
On the Alien Crash Site, there is also an arrow to an objective space, which should count as terrain, as far as I know

You mean objective 5?

Konstantinos, is that an error?

Co1980 wrote:
on Infested Ruins, there is at least one unnecessary division of terrain into something that thereby resembles a space but is none.

@game designer can you confirm these as well? would love to have all errata when playing.. once this arrive to USA. thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
There's more here, chang:
https://boardgamegeek.com/article/23665034#23665034

The designer has promised to make an errata.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Apologies. I edited my previous message to clarify that I was talking about the Shallow Rivers board
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
3pod wrote:
Apologies. I edited my previous message to clarify that I was talking about the Shallow Rivers board
Thanks for the clarification.

What about the other points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Francis
Australia
Maryborough
Queensland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Co1980 wrote:

On the Alien Crash Site, there is also an arrow to an objective space, which should count as terrain, as far as I know, and on Infested Ruins, there is at least one unnecessary division of terrain into something that thereby resembles a space but is none.

If these are not general issues, I am extremely unlucky

On Alien Crash Site, the issue is an arrow leading into spawn point no. 5.
It's terrain and isn't that big of an issue.

On Infested Ruin, the issue stated is a tree right of the no. 10 spawn point. It's a tree. No biggie.

All good guys and girls, these issues won't affect you while you're playing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
kinkykone wrote:
On Infested Ruin, the issue stated is a tree right of the no. 10 spawn point. It's a tree. No biggie.

I still don't follow. Why is it an issue, small or big? Because there are no alien movement arrows pointing into that square thereby making it an unintended safe zone?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Konstantinos Kokkinis
Greece
Athens
Attica
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
www.artipiagames.com
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
kinkykone wrote:

Alien crash site: confirmed misprint.

Infested Ruins. Yes this is terrain and should be better visualized by being connected to the ruined building next to it. Aliens may cannot enter it since there is not arrow allowing you to enter but Characters should not enter it as well. It also blocks line of sight.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Ok then - a couple of additional items for the errata. When you get that up and running...

Thanks for the answers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marco Reubzaet
Netherlands
Landgraaf
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ThomasDN wrote:

Looks like others pointed out the specifics already, so I assume it will be clear by now

I agree that it does not affect play a lot, by the way. Just checking if this was just me/my board.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
tom mills
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
@Creator it would be nice if you could put the Errata in an update on the KS once done please as not everyone reads these forums
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas -
Denmark
Aalborg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
...or create the errata as a thread here on bgg and link to it from a Kickstarter update. That way it could be updated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kirk Nelson
United States
Scottsdale
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cripes. Misprints on the boards now?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
really? a book of errata?

.. errata are:
Missed "11" on board

3pod wrote:
kinkykone wrote:

Alien crash site: confirmed misprint.

Infested Ruins. Yes this is terrain and should be better visualized by being connected to the ruined building next to it. Aliens may cannot enter it since there is not arrow allowing you to enter but Characters should not enter it as well. It also blocks line of sight.

and this card for spawning monster.. all VERY EASY to fix.

I would REALLY love to know which games is that yo people buy that they don't required erratas... heck pathfinder LGC got a whole ?5 pages PDFs for cards, zombicide have a whole document of faqs and errata; same with dungeon and dragons, descent, ....

deal with it.. Once I get the game I`ll go with either stickers, marker (I mean what? is REALLY that hard to transform the 1 into a ELEVEN! LOL).. you want to see a mess in quality and misprint, See Mage Knight Tezla expansion.

@CREATORS
MY request for creators are:
follow through, you guys definitely didn't do so on the campaign; so make sure that this errata are put together and publish in one site for everyone to find and easy access. especially a PDFs. Don't say we would get this "sticker" errata and 2017 is here without them, it shouldn't take ur team more than a month (TOP) to do them (specially if we are collecting them for u)
Just wait an extra month, so more people come here to complain (cough give feedback) and release an errata.

and also the campaign!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G. Uitz
Austria
Vienna
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would also like to have the corrected map details as graphics to be printed on stickers.

Thanks in advance,
Dark.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.