Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
David Ekberg
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone seen issues with the 2P Vassal module? My problem: German Primary discards move back to the Draw pile on their own.

We played a PBEM game and after a while I noticed that my played German Primary cards had somehow been automatically sent back to the Draw pile. You can see it happening on the German Command Card display when viewing the log file afterwards. So I had unknowingly been drawing some of the same cards again, missing that the number of cards in the Draw pile was too high. It was too late to salvage the game by then and we had to quit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Ekberg
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Got a reply over at CSW:

[Coombs, Kevin]
Hi David,

There is an issue with the 2-player module. Unfortunately, the shortcut key CTRL+P is assigned to both the "Peek" command and the command to send Primary cards from the Discarded Primary Cards deck back to the Draw Pile. I will have that fixed soon in a new version of that module. I think you should be okay if you avoid using the CTRL+P shortcut (mouse clicking the commands works as expected).

Note that this is only an issue in the 2-player module.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.